First aid, specialist doctors and supplementary diagnostic procedures
Current discount campaign, valid until January 2021!
Discounts for the next 6 years: -36% in 2020, -36% in 2021, -30% in 2022, -24% in 2023, -18% in 2024, -12% in 2025 and - 6% in 2026.
DKV Integral is a health insurance in Spain in which you can use doctors and hospitals that are affiliated with DKV. Billing is done directly with a chip card in affiliated hospitals and centres. Free choice of doctor is not possible. Emergency protection abroad covered up to € 20,000
If you need medical care, you can choose from 19.000 contract doctors and 1.000 contract DKV clinics.
Admission up to a maximum of 75 years of age.
The insurance coverage is 100% without limit. The various options Complet, Plus, Classic and Elite differ primarily in the amount of the deductible for the insured person (Copagos).
- Medical care at home and 24 hours in hospital emergencies
- General medicine, paediatrician and infant care
- Annual Check-ups
- Clinical, anatomic-pathological and biological analyses
- Simple x-rays
- Specialists and complementary diagnostic procedures, hospitalisation
- Medical treatment also in the case of work and traffic accidents
- No limit of the intensive care unit
In the case of a hospital stay, all medically necessary costs are covered. A single room and a bed for an accompanying person are available to you.
- Cell transplants
- Liver transplants
- Kidney transplants
- Heart transplant and corneal transplant
- Female breast restoration after oncological treatments (including breast prosthesis)
Why DKV Integral?
Speed → with Social Security, the average waiting time for surgery is 115 days, and for a specialist, 72 days.
Close attention → choice of appointment times to adapt to each person, no waiting lists and access to a greater number of services not covered by public health care (dental cover, physiotherapy, second medical opinion, etc.).
Timesaving → there is no need to go to a GP to get an appointment with a specialist.
Choice → the ability to choose the doctor you want to see within the DKV associated medical directory.
Online procedures → authorisations, contracting products, making appointments for specific tests, etc.
Comfort → private room in the event of hospitalisation with a bed for a companion.
• Medical assistance for traffic and occupational accidents.
• Policy non-cancellation commitment after three years.
• No price increases according to how much the insurance is used → individual modality.
• Chiropody, physiotherapy and rehabilitation with no limit of sessions.
• Compensation for hospitalisation when the costs are not borne by DKV (€80/day, maximum €2,400).
• Second medical opinion.
• The best emergency global travel assistance on the market (trips of up to 180 days and with a maximum limit of €20,000).
• Dental cover included at no additional cost.
• No limits on prostheses, except for cardiovascular prostheses, with a limit of €12,000
• Extensive age of contracting: 75 for the individual product and 67 for the group product.
• Psychotherapy 20 sessions/year and 40 for eating disorders, bullying at school, cyberbullying, occupational stress and gender-based or domestic violence.
• Assistance in pregnancy and childbirth.
• Hospitalisation with no limit to the number of days (except for psychiatric treatment, max. 60 days/year).
• Reimbursement for the Conservation of Stem Cells from Umbilical Cord Blood → individual modality.
• Oncoplastic breast reconstruction following radical surgery and contralateral breast symmetry surgery post-mastectomy.
• 3D mammogram.
• Reimbursement for serious illnesses abroad (80%, max. €16,000). individual modality
• Quiero Cuidarme +: - Digital Doctor, 24-hour medical assistance, symptom checker and video consultation with specialists (paediatrics, dermatology, gynaecology, traumatology, the endocrine system and psychology) so that you can look after your health anywhere and at any time. - I want to look after myself, to understand and improve my Healthy Lifestyle Index - Health diary (personal calendar to record medical appointments and other health activities), make an appointment online and health folder (to securely save medical reports and receive results)
• Optional module for the free choice of gynaecology and paediatrics → individual modality
• Discount for the number of insured persons: 7% (4 pers.) 12% (+4 pers.) → individual modality • Discounts for different payment methods: 2.8% Quarterly 4.6% Every six months 7% Yearly → individual modality
Please note that: It is becoming increasingly necessary to take out private health insurance that guarantees fast access, without waiting lists, to the best centres and specialists. This is even more necessary for those with small children, in order to ensure speed and quality of care in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
This type of insurance is too important to just go for the price without having in mind the limits and exclusions.
When it is a matter of health, the priority of our office is giving the best advice to avoid any surprises.
Need a health insurance to apply for a Residency in Spain?
If you are applying for residency in Spain (green NIE) it is mandatorily required to have a full medical cover with no co-payment, meaning that the insurance options that meets your purposes are: Integral Elite and Profesional Elite (for self-employed or non-self-employed). Please check terms and conditions on the form given to you by the Policía Nacional.
If you are interested in taking out the policy a small health declaration is required. Any preexisting conditions will be excluded.
• Discounts for different payment methods: 2.8% Quarterly 4.6% Every six months 7% Yearly → individual modality
Have Questions or Need Help?
Finding the right medical insurance coverage in Spain and understanding how it works can be confusing. If you have any questions, contact one of our dedicated account executives at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +34 922 94 16 10. We are at your disposal.