C1 Broker: Insurance Brokerage
We have the best products in:
Home Insurance in Spain: main residence, holiday or tourist rental, Building & Household ...
Our property and household insurance specially designed for residents in Spain
At C1 Broker, we study products by insurance companies to ensure that we offer the best solution for your requirements. We work together with leading insurance companies in Spain: Zurich, Allianz, Liberty, Hiscox or Helvetia and more to guarantee that your property receives the best insurance cover. We are also here to support you in the event of damage and work to defend your best interests. We guarantee more economical options in the event of premium increases.
We offer flexible and modular insurance cover, specially tailored to the requirements of customers residing (expatriates) in Spain. The property owner and private liability insurance can be increased to 1 million euros.
With many insurance companies, second homes must be insured in a separate category to the main residence. These policies reduce the services offered and increase the premium.
At C1 Broker, as an insurance broker in Spain, we do not have to incorporate any second property or absence clauses into the contract. We treat all properties equally and with full cover, no matter whether the property is only partially used, rented out or even rented for tourism purposes. In the event of tourist rentals, we also cover the liability insurance at unbeatable prices for no extra charge.
We also ensure your possessions and pictures, including extravagant and highly valuable items. We begin where other cover stops.
Which insurance benefits are offered?
• Specific cover for main residences, second homes, rented and properties rented out to tourists
• Property owner and private liability is included and can be increased up to 1 million euros if required.
• Property legal protection insurance and private legal protection insurance
• Fully comprehensive in the event of accident damage (household items)
• Flexible cover for outdoor areas: Damage to the garden including garden and terrace furniture.
• If you are already a C1 Broker customer, you will receive an additional discount on your premium. Discounts for customers with multiple products or policies.
• We’re here for you: Our helpline is available 24/7 in the event of an accident.
Other insurance benefits:
- Properties which are temporarily uninhabited
- Emergency locksmith service
- Water loss in the event of water damage
- Your possessions are also covered while travelling as part of the household contents insurance.
- Travel insurance: Finding and sending luggage
Did you know?
· In Spain, natural disaster cover is included in the policy
· In Spain, damage caused by earthquakes and volcanoes is covered in the policy (covered by the Reinsurance Spanish Consortium)
· In Spain, property legal protection insurance and private legal protection insurance is included in the policy.
Building insurance and household contents insurance - where and what is covered?
Although many different policies and household content insurance products exist on the market, they all differentiate between these two concepts: Building insurance and household contents insurance.
We’ll reveal a little trick for quickly understanding the difference. Imagine that your home is a doll’s house with various things inside (furniture, carpets, appliances, etc.). If you turned the house upside down, everything that would fall onto the floor are considered household contents and everything that would stay in your hand is the building.
What does building insurance comprise?
The main building and its fixed structures, e.g. foundations and walls; balconies and pillars; doors and windows, walls, ceilings and floors; roofs and facades. This also includes fixed and permanent installations such as water pipes, gas pipes, cables and electrical installations, heating and cooling.
Annexed buildings are also incorporated, e.g. garages, small houses with storage rooms, generally annexes and buildings situated on the same property. This also includes fences, walls and enclosures of the insured building.
Sports areas, children’s playgrounds and swimming pools are also considered part of the building.
Decorative elements which are permanently attached to the buildings (e.g. mirrors and pictures screwed or glued to the wall, permanently installed lights, awnings attached to the structure of the house and kitchen worksurfaces, sinks and bathroom fixtures etc.
What benefits can C1 offer me as an insurance broker?
As an independent insurance broker, we always represent the interests of our customers. We constantly compare offers from insurance providers to get you the best quote. In the event of damage, we’ll represent you and your interests to the best of our ability before the insurance company.
A tied agent, on the other hand, is linked to a specific insurance company and acts in the interests of that company.
Request a non-binding quote and secure your home insurance with the best guarantee from C1 Broker: independent and reliable.
Now with 50% Discount!
Never before has it been so important to protect your home or your business against occupations and theft with an alarm system with motion detector.